Monday, July 02, 2007

Pictures of Our New Apartment

IMG_1611.JPG

Come on, let's take a tour at our new home... Here's me standing in the hallway, obviously.

When you go down the hall and make a right, that's my room. It's green and right now, it's just a playroom until I get my own bed.

IMG_1642.JPG

This is what you see when you enter my green bedroom. Kari made this for me, many thanks Kari!

IMG_1723.JPG

View of room from the door, ta dah! Cor huh?!

Etians room

See the color? Fabulous huh?

Walking (with the walker of course) past my room, you'll come into a dining room/living room/family room all crammed into one area. Also the foyer directly front of you. The kitchen is on the left. We're still unpacking-- with my Parent's speed, it takes nearly forever.

livingroom

The kitchen, a really tiny kitchen, but we all hang out there and actually eat our meals on the floor. I got my own chair and eat like a big boy.

kitchen

Ignore the weird cabinet on the pole but anyway, see how tiny the kitchen is? I like it because it's bright and I can have access to different places to independently help myself for instance, climb, bang pots, open the ref, help with the dishwasher and whatnots. The laundry is also in the kitchen on the far right (see by bulletin board).

Here are some pictures of my life in the kitchen:

IMG_1622.JPG

Okay, this blue bowl goes to... dang, I can't reach the spot where it belongs--

IMG_1623.JPG

Gotta give it to Dad, he can put it away for me.

IMG_1624.JPG

Me: "Hey Dad!"
Dad: "What? Ohh thanks!"

Here's me eating yogurt with my truck, chair and masterful hands.

IMG_1687.JPG

IMG_1688.JPG

Vroom Vroom.

IMG_1691.JPG

The trunk needs a yo baby bath.

IMG_1692.JPG

See? Looks better already right?

IMG_1694.JPG

What??

livingroomagain

This is the view of the combo room from the kitchen.

Last but not the least, the balcony which is quite enchanting herself.

outside

view of the balcony from my Parent's room. The trees are so magical and mediating. Mom and Dad don't let me out there much because I tossed a ball over the balcony (we live on the 3rd floor) and attempted to toss cars too. They say they gotta put up some kind of protection then I can hang out as long as I want.

bedroom1

Mom and Dad's bedroom (mine too, I still sleep with them, hee hee). If you look far up ahead, you'll see me and Dad peeking and teasing Ma. Behind them is another bathroom, sink and a huge walk in closet.

bed2

View from their bed-- aren't the windows gorgeous?! At first I was scared at night time and clung onto Mama with me dear life until I realized it was the trees gently swaying from the breeze, not a towering monster ready to eat me.


IMG_1634.JPG

My job touring the apartment is done! Now time for me to flash my cute belly to the world and ask for tickles in return, whee!

Here's me watching Planet Earth and eating grapes:

IMG_1673.JPG

Mom, Dad and I went to a great place to have authentic dumplings, egg rolls and buns in Palo Alto called Cho's. We went for a walk afterwards and I insisted for Mom to hold my hand as we strolled:

IMG_1684.JPG

Mommy and me walking together.

Alright, I'm done for now. Hope you enjoyed yourselves- gonna go and have my homemade ice cream on the balcony, whee!

Eitan

6 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) thats sooo cute. i love the WHAT? picture. your hands are backwards and makes me look at it longer to figure out how it is then aww i sploosh at you. cool idea about stitching the pictures together into one paranoramic view.

see eitan? your mom does have a good camera. you look so grown up walking with your mom like that and standing on the couch with the grapes. reminds me of my own wyns when they were your age...

 
At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww-- congratulations on your new apt.. cant wait to see it! mwahss.. eitan surely had grown a lot.. wowowiee... xo dyan

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Laural said...

Ha! The picture of you with yogurt all over your hand is priceless!!!

Your mommy looks so good! Tell her hi!

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger KAI said...

You got a new apartment??!! And Elk got a new room?!!! Woohoo! Party time! I love the pics of him with the yogurt - especially the last one! hahahahahaha. Sooo, how are you two gonna have some "alone" time in your new room if Elk is still sleeping with you...hummm??? *wink wink* He needs a little sister! LOL.

Cali relocaters misses you all in Cali!

 
At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a given for me to say how REALLY REALLY cute he is...but your apt is so beautiful! I love that green color...

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger KariAnnS said...

Clare- Love the new apartment. Glad to see the scrapbook layout made the cut. Just warms my heart seeing it there. And the photo is perfect! Take care! Kari

 

Post a Comment

<< Home