Friday, June 15, 2007

Explorer, Avid Reader and Darn Cute

Books and books. I used to be crazy for trains (I still am) but right now, it's books all the WAY.

I'd grab a book, give it to Ma or Pa... as they start signing, I'd run and get another book- they'd drop the first one, read the recent one I got and in mid-sentence of the first page, I bolt to get another.

Mom says our life span is not even enough for all the good books there are out there. That's depressing! I hope I at least read a third of what's out there.

Anyway-- I'll be posting pictures and then movies! Long over due ones and methinks you'll love them.

But first, here's a picture of Mom. I'm posting Mom in this thread because all I want, lately, is her. I cling onto her with my dear life if someone threatens to take me away. I don't care if you're my cool aunty, my fun papa or my spoiling grandma, all I want is my M O M. She comforts me, and makes me feel safe even though I can feel her urging me to go and be brave. I'll be braver Ma, when I'm a teenager however, for now, I think I'll stick to your legs, thank you very much.

DSC04083

Mommy and me.

DSC_0453

Me and Mommy's trusty legs.

Well, Aunty Cat and Daddy get special privileges but not when Ma's around. Here's a picture of Aunty Cat and her loving touch:

DSC_0526

Aaargh, not the head!

We went to a birthday party and I got to hang out with kids MY age. It was fun but I still think hanging out with my OLDER cousin Jahren rocks.

DSC_0672

Me with Giovanni-- he's gonna be 1 in August. A good lookin' kid eh? The child in midair is Tyler-- it was his 1 year old birthday party. He slept through most of it! Dude, that's a cool skill.

DSC_0673

I'm always talking and Gio's always listening.

DSC_0684

What? I'm cute, right? Actually, I'm trying to take off my ROOOOO BOT shoes.

DSC_0689

Forget it, I'll just leave them alone.

Anyway, books.

IMG_1585.JPG

Reading with Mom. Mom or Dad always read with me every night and now it's almost most of the time during the day. I do have my few favorites and you'll see them through the video.

IMG_1588.JPG

Reading the Dinosaur book, one of my favorite.

My Parents are now on vacation, yahoo!! Although I'll miss being with Aunty Cat, Uncle Kurt, Mally and Jahren. Here's a series taken by Aunty Cat and I'll dub it as, "the curious explorer treks"

DSC_0004_1

Life is full of possibilities, we must always explore to keep on learning (with the help of lights)

DSC_0003_1

Enough talking, let's go.

DSC_0001_1

Ba ba bum bum *whistles a tune, or two*

DSC_0006_1

Ah ha!! Jackpot! Toys to play with!

That's that for the photos section now onto the.... *drum roll*

MOVIES! Grab some popcorn and soda, be sure not to snort it through your nose tho.

Mom and me reading together, the Dinosaur book.



Here's me telling one of my favorite story to Dad, "A Duck Stuck in the Muck" It's really hilarious and Mom tells it really well.



And here's me absolutely battling to the very end in a feeble attempt to avoid taking a bath without Mom.



hope you enjoyed yourselves and have a fabulous summer!

Eitan, over and out.

6 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, Blogger Janis said...

Hahaha.. love them love them love them all! The one with you saying Nooooooooooooooooo is defintely funny :)

 
At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww-- CUTE videos... have a great summer, too!! looking forward to watching eitan and gio growing tog! mwahs... dyan

 
At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*gasping for breath* Oh.My.God. Those videos made me laugh so hard that I cried!!! You are JUST.SO.ADORABLE!!! And that NOOOOOOOOO thing? Loch does that too. =P Hope we can get to meet you someday, you little comedian and awesome storyteller! ;)

Hugs, mwah!

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger proudpetite said...

Haha! You're so fun to watch :D

Running away naked, andj shaking your head nooooooo!

You are darn cute! :)

 
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey eitan,

it ll be a while before i see you again and im glad theres this blog. to somehow keep track of you. bug your mom to post more regularly (and help her out by letting her have time lol or should i say inspire her more?) hows it at your new place?

missing you and my wyns,
aunty cat

 
At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could figure out how to get the videos to display. . . I bet you are even more cute when in motion!!! And you're growing so fast-- I can't believe how tall you are now!

I love the downward dog yoga pose photo and all your colorful descriptions. Thanks for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home