Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I can pee!

Well, I have to tell my Mama or Daddy that I'm oh-so-needing to pee badly by half crossing my legs, bending a little and hold onto my scrotum with me dear life (alongside with omg! expressions) and then signing "poo poo"

I'd be immediately whisked upwards into the air and successfully pee into the toilet. Mama lets me close the toilet lid, flush and then I'd throw my arms up into the air, wave and yell, "wooooo" (translation: yay!).

I only do it when I'm buck naked though-- when wearing gDiapers, I get lazy.

I like to organize things too, you know? I got a lot of trains, cars, planes and a helicopter. I play with them a lot and I pride in having them categorized together. You'll see what I mean through the series of pictures.

IMG_1370.JPG

My first attempt in categorizing.

IMG_1371.JPG

What? Yea Ma, I'm sorting all the cars into their orderly fashion.

IMG_1372.JPG

Beaming with pride of my compulsive skills.

IMG_1373.JPG

Yay for organization!

IMG_1376.JPG

Hmm, something's off... (the helicopter doesn't fit there)...

IMG_1379.JPG

Now, that's better!

IMG_1377.JPG

Anything with wheels are all together.

Now here, this is one of my Mommy's favorite story. When nursing on the couch, Mom would either read a book or watch TV. Usually, when I'm done eating, she'd turn it off-- we (well, I) don't watch TV. I wanted the TV on but it remained off and she led me to my play area. So, I happily played with my trains while she had to go to the bathroom badly and saw that I was "occupied," and Daddy wasn't home... she observed that I would be safe for a few minutes. Off she went and few minutes later she caught me, red handed actually, as I've single-handledly turned on the TV, sat down and proceeded to enjoy the motion picture that my Mom was previously watching.

IMG_1380.JPG

Busted!

IMG_1386.JPG

Watching some weird dudes trying to save a woman during the Wild West era.

She let me watch some until I got so bored of it and we both went to my library and read books together.

Anyway, have a fabulous day!

Eitan

3 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) how come you dont show that same organizational skills over here at my very own home eitan?! come back and teach jahren and mally how to keep their stuffs in ONE place

love the trains
love you

your nannycat

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Janis said...

hahaha.. very cute and clever of him! :-D

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Carla said...

Great pictures, as always! Beautiful hiking shots, love the one of Eitan in the orange hat. :) Congrats on joining the world of environmentally friendly diaper users! I've heard G Diapers are pretty neat. Must be a california thing - another friend in Cali uses them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home