Saturday, March 03, 2007

Mommy says I am such a boy...

I love to stack things, organize, play with my trains and make vrooming sounds with cars. Mom says it is such a boy world and my Parents love watching me play.

IMG_1059.JPG

Stacked 11 cans all by myself [[mother's note: actually, when he went back to the kitchen to get more, I hid few cans so he could come back and stack more without toppling them onto his head]]

IMG_1060.JPG

Trains, trains and trains! Choo Choo! I have my Henry and Salty.

IMG_1077.JPG

IMG_1070.JPG

IMG_1072.JPG

IMG_1064.JPG

vavaroooooom (I finally managed to make vrrooming sounds without spitting all over myself)

IMG_1066.JPG

My new little car, it is sooooo cool!

IMG_1067.JPG

Acheeeo!

IMG_1068.JPG

hee hee, mommy look! Snot!

See? I'm a boy through and through.

Eitan

2 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed, Eitan, you are big boy! Beautiful pictures, BTW.

 
At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. those boogers of yours... lovely lovely lovely. you used to giggle if i sneeze. guess you are this far in life where sneezing out snot isnt exactly giggable.
its laughable. like you :)

love

 

Post a Comment

<< Home