Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Guess What?!

Guess what?

DSC_0767

I have something to share with ya’all.

DSC_0764

Come and follow me…

DSC_0781

woah not this close!

DSC_0784

Aunty Cat!!

DSC_0854

Woah… what’s that?

DSC_0856

It’s blinking…
DSC_0855

Ooo, lights!!

DSC_0787

Aunty Cat rocks… but that’s not the only thing I wanted to share though!

Keep on scrolling!

During my Hanukkah nights, I had:

IMG_0648.JPG

Latakes

IMG_0717.JPG

toys, toys and toys (so far, the keyboard is, by superior far, my favorite!!!!!!)

And, of course, a patented thing for the Cassidys to do, a family picture whenever we have this big gathering. Fun fun fun! Mom and Dad cooked all kinds of Hanukah dinner and we all gobbled it up!

IMG_0724.JPG

Family time.

NOW that was not what I really wanted to share…


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


I can eat all by meself!

Well, here’s one more thing, the ultimate thrill of my Parents and family. I actually did this for Grandma at her work. I just wanted to hear her laugh and scream in joy so, I basically gave the honor to Grandma by doing this:


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Yup! Big news, right?

Happy Hanukkah!!

Eitan, Big Boy Eitan

6 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger funniah said...

haha :) i love how he falls down. its such a classic lookon the babies when they do. hes growing so fast! at the big family picture mally and eitan have the same expression. lol

mwahhh

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Janis said...

Wowow! He is growing up fast! I love it when he moved his tongue while trying scoop up his yogurt.. and him walking, yay, pretty soon he'll be all over the place! :) oh, and dance!!

Congrats Eitan on one of your biggest milestones, walking!

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger proudpetite said...

yay! you did it :D

*high five!*

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger JC/DCO said...

Eitan...you are so amazingly cute! Clare..I LOVE this blog! Happy Hannukah! Now I am craving latkes!
Carrie

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger Keri said...

My gosh, Eitan! You are SO *effing* CUTE! Congrats on achieving your latest milestone! I can't see the videos since I'm on my mom's computer but am 200% positive you still look cute! ;) Happy Hanukkah and big hugs to your and your family!

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. . . so big!!! it is hard to believe how quickly he is growing up!!! what a difference a few weeks makes!!

I agree with jc/dc-- could definately go for some latkes about now!!! 'specially smothered in apple sause and sour cream (think that's a polish thing!). aren't the holidys the best?!?! treats, toys and tons of fun *grins*

hmmm. . . hope this doesn't post more than once-- I keep being asked to type in the security code even though I'm sure I am getting it correct.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home