Friday, December 15, 2006

Happy Hanukah! It's my first.

I know I’m blogging like crazy. It’s either nothing for weeks or too much but still, I truly think it’s never enough. I mean, come on guys, I’m really cute, right?

Today's (well actually, tonight) is my first Hanukah. I just wanted to say Happy Hanukah to every one out there.

Anyway, aside from it being my first Hanukah, I had loads of fun today because I hung out with Aunty Cat all day today and got to play with Uncle John and then met up with Mama at her work. They had some tea party and I ate cookies, sipped tea and basically had a quaint lunch.

I even got to play at a playground for big kids AND I got to ride a wagon!! Okay, the day isn’t even over and I want to share some pictures before I fall asleep for a late afternoon’s nap, a much deserved one.

Enjoy my dainty afternoon:

DSC_0935

Hark! What lurks there beyond the window?

DSC_0936

Hmmm.. It’s my Nanny Cat, with her camera, as usual… shall I start acting cute?

DSC_0926

Squeaks.

DSC_0953

SQUEEEAK

DSC_0947

This tastes good…

DSC_0946

SLURRRP

DSC_0956

I bet Aunty Kim’s dog, Tira, would love this… slurrrps

DSC_0954

How about I blow some air, what’d happen to the window… hmm, nothing.

DSC_0957

That was loads of fun, thanks Aunty Cat and Uncle John, weee!


DSC_0930

“Uncle John, look! Lights!”

Now we shall move onto the playground and tea fun.

DSC_0989

DSC_0990

Me riding in a wagon that Aunty Cat was pulling.

DSC_1005

Mommy came as I got to the top of the big kids’ playground. In joy, I lurched forward and started sliding (showing off mind you). Mama says woah! But she still let me have my fun.

DSC_1007

Wheeee!

DSC_1008

“Put me down, I want more!!” That’s my way of telling Mom to put me down.

DSC_1009

Climbing upwards was as fun as sliding down.

DSC_1010

Of course, with Mom’s help.

DSC_1015

I could hang out here ALL day long.

DSC_1023

Mommy and me eating tea cookies at the same time. Which one of us looks cuter when eating?

DSC_1024

The orange peel was pretty good too, tarty and yucky tasting but fascinating.

Well, I hope you’ve enjoyed my day as much as I have. Thanks Aunty Cat!!

Yawns… now it’s nap time.
Elk

3 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Blogger Janis said...

I LOVE the pictures, the window ones. Put them up side by side and frame them. Look like you had so much fun with the slide. Hope you'll get one for your birthday? :)

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger KAI said...

You always get the best pictures of Elk!!! He is so darned handsome....almost as handsome as Kai...haha..just kidding!!! Love you!

~erin and kai

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger proudpetite said...

That was fun!

Love the pics -- when will I stop saying that? Endlessly without a doubt! :)

Happy first Hanukah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home