Saturday, October 14, 2006

ballooooooons!

Mama got me this neat pumpkin balloon and it has been floating around our adobe for almost two weeks now. Few days ago I declared my love for pumpkinalloon by signing it. My Parents think it is cute. To show you why they think it's cute... check out this quick clip:


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Right now I can say Mama, Papa, milk, airplane, bye bye, hello!, cat and of course, balloon.

My Aunt Cat is neat too. She took a lot of fabulous pictures of me and Mama has a hard time deciding which one to frame. I confess, I cannot get enough of my own self, thanks to Aunty Cat and her great photo shooting skills.

DSC_0108

Me and Granddaddy, he's really funny and tall!!

DSC_0131

This personally is my Mama's favorite- she told me so- and I must add, this cute striped outfit I got? Daddy got that. He has really good taste (obviously!).

3988244-R2-E053

Mama and me in our car-- I'm squealing in delight because I see Aunty Cat with her surgically connected camera.

Uhmm, am I too obvious in advertising for Aunty Cat? Well, why not, right? She takes care of me when my Parents are working their butts off-- why cannot I do the same for her, big grin. Anyhoo-- here are some of the pictures by her and be sure to check out her lovely website here and it should be updated soon, be sure to keep a look out for pictures of me there!

Have a great October guys, watch out for spooky ghosts and funny looking folks--
Eitan

1 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Blogger Janis said...

How cute! Thanks for the video, love looking at them :) Eitan is growing up fast, and looks like pretty soon he'll be walking. Great pictures from Cat. Wow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home