Friday, August 04, 2006

buh bye... for now :)

I'm going to NY!! ANNND Boston too!

I'm gonna see my grandma, grandpa of the east, my great grandpa too! I will get to meet more of the Kulchinsky family, I cannot wait. I think I have had plenty dosage of the Cassidy and need some relative balance.

I'll also get to see Aunty Kim and Keri, wheeeeeee! Dad says he cannot wait to eat pizza while Ma says Italian at North End (what a weird name).

Anyway, I'll be unable to blog until we come back on Aug 15th. When I do, you bet I'll overload you guys with pictures.

As of now, I'm almost 7 months old and I act like one. I can do army crawl, I pull myself up (it's a tricky maneuver), I wave hello/buh bye as well as get to eat some real food! I still find the jar food yucky and prefer table food, like my friend Lochlan.

Alright, I'll stop for now. Here's a picture of me eating bananas, the only jar food I'll actually eat. The point of this picture is, look at my hair! I got some more tuffs, much more manly than those fuzzes I had earlier.

IMG_7980.JPG

Anyhoo, happy vacationing, wish me luck on my first flight ever.

VaVaroom, watch out East Coast, here I come!
Eitan

4 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Blogger Janis said...

Have fun Eitan!! Plane rides are fun! :-D

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Keri said...

Aww, you are so cute to "copy" Lochlan when it comes to table food! ;) I hope we can get to see you all, even if it's for one hour. *hugs*

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger nay said...

lovelovelove your blogs. i even bookmarked it!! i still have xanga (http://www.xanga.com/growithin). now ive my own blogspot site . in fact, i just joined y'day ha. i know ive a lot of stuff to learn..i dont even know how you add elk's friends, etc. anyhoo, be sure to check out nay4lmw@blogspot.com :) elk, i hope to see u again. you're such a cutie!!! hugshugs

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Our Darling Boys! said...

Hey... Your blog is so adorable.. JUst found your blog recently.. Heres my blog where you can visit us too... http://hanlonbradon.blogspot.com
Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home