Friday, June 16, 2006

I have lots to share!

Okay, whoever said a lot could happen in a week... man, kudos to that person because it SURE did.

I have learned how to scoot around (mere inches); I've met a girl and become quick friends with her; I got to get a taste of rice cereal; I've held my own bottle; I got to nap outside; I copy my silly Daddy when he slap his knees and jump...

I have pretty much sum up what has been happening. Now to illustrate those events, allow me to bestow you with pictures and captions.

But first, I want to share you my first script ever created. I hope you enjoy and are able to envision a great screen play based on a true story.

"When Eitan Met Chloe"

IMG_6881.JPG


Eitan: "Look, I got fat lips, great for kissing..."
Chloe: "OMG! You're SO full of yourself!!"

DSC02673

Eitan: "Slurp slurp"
Chloe: "Mommy!!!"

IMG_6887.JPG

Eitan: "Now I know why my Mommy says I am bald!"
Chloe: "Hey! Hands off!"

IMG_6900.JPG

Eitan: "I wants me some feets! [women are so easy to tease!]"
Chloe: "Alright, this is getting tiresome, Mom, can we bathe? My feet is now all yucky!"

DSC02741

Eitan: "Look Chloe, even your Mama thinks I am cute!"
Chloe: "That's because my Mom is a sucker, not me!"

DSC02745


Eitan: "Now how often can a 5 months old say he has bathed with a pretty lady his age? [winks]"

End.

Can you see a standing ovation with a golden oscar coming my way soon?

Now let me set some "romance" aside and talk about something equally important: food! I've been trying to tell my Ma and Pa that I am ready for REAL food. They think I ought to wait a little more until I hit 6 months mark since they said it had something to do with my digestive system. Mama says I sleep through the night without feeding for hours and hours so, she thinks I am fine without real food. May be I should feign hunger in the wee hours? Hmm. But anyway, I don't want to start fooling my Parents just yet until I am a teen, hee hee.

Alright. My Parents wanted to see how I would fare with a spoon feeding experience and well, I think I passed with flying colors.

My Ma mixed rice cereal with those sweet milk made by Mama... she said she made it runny since it was my first time. Watch how I was with the feeding.

First time with the spoon and runny cereal

IMG_6931.JPG

I got tired of waiting for my Parents to feed me so I grabbed the spoon and demanded for more!

IMG_6933.JPG

See, I can do it.

IMG_6934.JPG

After sampling such fine meal, I had a "Mommy Chaser" as my Mom called it-- drinking the real thing, that is, milk. Also, can you see, I'm holding my own bottle all by myself!

IMG_6940.JPG

Also, when Mama or Papa eats, they do share me the hard and cold stuff that holds their food and drink. I especially love that clear cool thingy they drink from.

IMG_6971.JPG

IMG_6972.JPG

Here's a short flick created by me called "Feeding Time"


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing


And, one more movie called "Copy Cattin'' Isn't the title cool? I thought of it myself. It is a Documentary of my developing skills that seem to rapidly grow as each day goes. I'm copying my funny Dad... when he jumps, I try to jump with my arms and legs... also when he slap his knees, I slap mine too! Enjoy.


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing


I hope you have enjoyed this novelish blog because I think I tired myself out just by talking this much. Until then folks!

IMG_6947.JPG

Over and out,
Elk

4 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Janis said...

Wow you are growing, changed a lot since you were born. I love the videos. You're too cute!

 
At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i LOVE how you copied your dad :) and the picture of you eating the plate. classic! ah, the one of you holding chloe's head and realising you are rather "bald" is also my favoirte.

keep on exhausting yoruself as you tell us of your daily dos, its always a pleasure.

love

 
At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!! I think I smiled the whole tiem watching those movies. MORE MOVIES EITAN!!!!

Bella and Heidi

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Keri said...

Aww, you sure are growing up so much! I love your bald baby look. ;) Yes, more movies! *smooch*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home