Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I'm getting big, too big that it makes my mama weepy.

My mom has been teary lately and I sorta feel guilty. I've been growing so much, too fast she says, and all of my first clothes I've ever wore has been packed for good. I am now 2 and a half months old (to be exact, I am 10 weeks and 3 days old). I want to show off my growth through pictures.

Here I am on my first day, few minutes old!

24

Then at 2 weeks old (I am gonna miss that tee shirt!!)

eitan1

Here's a picture of Daddy holding me when I was 1 day old and an updated picture when I was exactly 2 1/2 months old!

Then:

27

Now:

daddyme

Of course, I must share pictures of me with my Mama:

Then (I was 6 days old):

28

Now (taken today!):

momme

I grew huh?!

I found this cool picture of my parents at a NYE party, the day I was actually due (but, I was not ready to leave my Mommy's womb until I was forced out a week later!! Bummer.):

OplCommandServlet

I also love this picture, it's a picture taken by my Aunty Cat. You see, Mama and I slept together for the first time away from the hospital. My Aunty Cat came to help Mama but found us sleeping together and took this picture.

sleeping

Precious isn't it? I know I'll love it for years to come.

I also get to sleep with Daddy but he is always busy doing something-- it's a personality of his I hope to have as well! (Not to imply that my Mom is sorta lazy, hee hee):

daddyme2

I already mentioned that I live near my cousins. I think I lucked out. So far I have shown you Jahren and Kerjsen. I now have me with Malvana (Mally) and Kalvin. That's 4 so far and 5 more to go!

Kalvin came and visited me for few hours. We got to hang out, I think he impressed my Mama on his cousinly skills. He kept talking to me, wanting to hold me and paid real close attention. He also got to push me around in my Ferrari. I think he enjoyed it more than I.

kalelk

Mally held me when we all ate at Panera's. Mama told me that when we drove to Panera's, Mally rode in the car with us. Mally kept asking Mommy, "when will Eitan wake up????" She couldn't wait for me to wake up and even tried tickling me awake when she thought my Mom wasn't looking!! But when I woke up, she was thrilled and got to hold me, tickle me and made me smile nonstop.

malme

Here's a "family" picture of Mommy, Malvana and I at Panera's.

mommemal

Now I must get my picture taken with Klaudia, Kortney, Elijah, Julian and Austin! I was at their home for Elijah's 11th birthday but I was busy trying to impress whomever was holding me (they were all adults by the way).

My Mom says I gotta share this picture, she says it should be captioned as "Dude?" Don't ask me why:

dude

I think that's it for now. I'll go back and cuddle with my Mom and Dad.
Elk

2 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Blogger Keri said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE the before and after pics! It really shows that Eitan has grown so, so, SO much! Enjoy EVERY single moment! =D Hugs and mwahs to you three from us three! ;)

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger proudpetite said...

Eitan, I can see the difference in your parents. They look more settled and happy... and much more loved :) You have quickly grown! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home