Thursday, February 16, 2006

Pictures galore

Well, I wanted to share pictures, I think I am too cute for my photos to be stored and hidden away in some folder on my mama's trusty iBook!!

smiling

Here's me smiling, can't you tell, I'm gonna be a heartbreaker!!

zzzeus

I'm sleeping and my mom, who couldn't stop taking pictures, snapped this... I'm right by my older sister, Zeus... she will hate me later when I start crawling around and yanking her tail, hee hee

daddynme

Me on my daddy, he burps me real well, better than mom could, he also wears those burp cloths in case I decide to spit up on him, which I really don't do often.

Alright, well.. I think I have charmed you all enough.

Toodles!

4 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Blogger proudpetite said...

I can't get enough of you, lil charmer... and I love the picture of you with your daddy. The way you raise your eyebrows, reminds me exactly the way your daddy does with his brows, too :)

You looked so peaceful and comfortable on your pillow you make me want to be a baby again.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Keri said...

Awww! Aren't you such a sweetie! You look so much like BOTH of your parents, you lucky boy! =D Lochlan cannot wait to meet you and play with you! ;)

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Laural said...

oh my gosh you're so soooo cuttte! You have your daddy's eyes!

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger proudpetite said...

cute :) cute :)

I had to come back and see these pictures again the day after.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home