Monday, February 13, 2006

My Life As A One Month Old

Hi--
It’s been 5 weeks since I came out of my womb. So far life has been easy and great. Whenever I am hungry, my parents are at my whim, all I have to do is put my hand in my mouth and suck away; they will immediately come to heed my needs. Well, I have to admit, my parents don’t serve me right away at nighttime, some time I have to wail to make the light flasher blink crazily in order to get my parent’s attention. Fortunately, that does not happen often. However, my parents love to change my diapers and they wipe me well with a lot of gentle efforts. I don’t have to clean myself up, like I said life has been great. I wake up whenever I want to in the morning. I have the best entrainment in front of me, my mom, who is so animated and makes a lot of funny noises. I often laugh and smile at her. She never stop talking to me, she would tell me many things that I need to know to prepare myself ahead for my life. She would talk to me for hours and hours. By around near noon, I go to the gym mat. I like to exercise my neck. I’m lifting my head several times, I get worn out easily from that. After such an exhausting exercise, I drink my meal that seems to never stop coming from my mama. Sometimes during the rest of the day, I love to observe those brilliant blinds that cover the window. The vertical lines are so fascinating; the shades between the blinds are artistically appealing. I cannot get enough of it. Usually, around 4 PMish my dad comes home, he would tell me about his day at work or about current event news. Some stuff is too complicated to understand, but he gets to feed me through a baby bottle and I love staring at my papa. It’s a nice change after seeing my mom’s face practically all day and night! I think I look like my daddy, and he’s one heck of a good-looking dude. Anyway, I don’t mind the bottle, it’s easier and less work to receive the milk… Ooh my favorite part of the night is when they turn on the lights in our home. I love to look at those lights. I never get bored from looking at them, heck I have my own personal light show by my crib with funny looking fishes swimming in circles and great musical tunes. Well, I told you, life is great for me :)

hugs, Eitan

Here's a cute me in my fabulous outfit from my Aunt Cat... and you can tell, I'm lovingly gazing at the window's blinds!

blinds lover

My mom and her 100000th smooches, sometimes I suspect she fights her urge to eat me!

a smooch

Me exercising my neck, see how exhausting it can get to be...

T01

My daddy tried to dress me up and I resulted in looking like Shrek trapped in hell! But I had fun with it though:

trapped

4 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger Keri said...

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!

I'm sorry, JK but Eitan looks like Clare although he most definitely has your lips. =D Mwah to you all!

 
At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Clare, your baby looked sooo cute and I like the unique name, Eitan. I've never heard of anybody with that name. Congratulations to both of you and JK.

In case if you dont recall who I am... I was in the same class with you in psychology during Gally in fall of 97. One of Scott Vollmar's oldest friend.

Later

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger proudpetite said...

Hii Elk :)

Awww, I must say this... no matter how many times you see the sign/word. I try not to be one of them who would go cooty about you, but I can't help it. You are *tightly rubbing U-handshape downward my chin* CUUUUUTEEEE!!! And you are absolutely handsome in that shirt Aunt Cat gave you. I looove that shirt.

I'm so glad you are loving your life. You have wonderful parents and I look forward to more of you as a well-nutured boy.

I definitely will keep an eye for more of your adventurous details. And oh, this is our first contact ever :) *hugs*

 
At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Eitan

You are wonderful! I really love all your expressions and all the funny things you think and shared with me! You really have terrific parents, I know that for sure! I really like the shrek hairdo and the trick you figured out with your keys! So smart!

Love, Meg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home