Friday, February 24, 2006

Toys! I got TOYS!

Not only I'm getting big but I also got toys! I love two things the most right now, not counting my gym mat with dancing bird, monkey and tiger (thanks Laurie!!)

But Mom and Dad got me this cool seat called the Bumbo seat! They got me green because they said I look good in sage green (and dashing in baby blue). It's a cool styrofoam or plastic thingy where I sit in it with my mom holding my neck because I'm still flexing my muscles there you see. Anyway, my Mom does the best thing, she makes sure the Bumbo seat and I are facing our ultra-HUGE mirror in the bathroom. When I am comfortably seated there, she'd make funny expressions and weird baa baa, aroo and poo poo noises... and the thing with her tongue that sorta scares me but makes me laugh with sick fascination.

Anyway, I'd laugh and laugh, heaving my chest and make squealing noises when I'm sitting in my Bumbo seat and watching Ma go all bonkers!! Here's a picture of me in my lime green Bumbo seat:

boppy1

[[see my Ma's hands? She is lovingly supporting my neck]]

And here's a pix of the two of us, isn't she pretty?!?! I sure lucked out with a beautiful Mama and a handsome Papa!

boppy2

[[see how big that mirror is?!?1 the picture doesn't show the remaining 3/4 of it, wow huh???]]

AND my second favorite toy: the colorful set of keys!! It makes loud rattling noises. Altho it sounds better when it's in my parent's hands... for me, I sorta still don't get it. My Mom made me hold it and I'd just wait and wait for it to make noises. But today I believe I gained an IQ or two when I shook my arm and HEARD that thing rattle!! I was overjoyed. Fortunately, my picture-snappy-crazy Mom documented everything:

Here's me looking confused, what do I do with the color set of keys in my hands??

key1

I jiggle it with my mighty arm and am instantly struck with pleasing realization, I gotta shake it to make those funny noises and the lights start flashing (well, methinks my Ma manually flicks them on and off every time I shake the keys... she's clever huh?)

key2

Now, can you see, I'm looking a lot more smarter than I did a second ago.

key3

Yay! Okay, I better stop and start playing with more toys... However, there is one favorite toy of mine and that would be, my parent's expressions!!! Tee hee.

Eitan

3 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger Janis said...

Did I tell you that you're so cute? Hmm.. anyway, you're cute!! I see you enjoy sticking your tongue out.. they're fun eh? Pretty soon, you will be putting everything in your mouth and your tongue will have lots of fun tasting different things.

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Keri said...

This little boys seems to love having his tongue hanging out! Almost every picture shows him sticking out his tongue! Soooo cuuuute! I showed this blog to my mom when she was visiting this weekend. She loved it! =D Mwah mwah to the three of you!

Oh and thank you for the thank you for the booties. Pleasure was all mine! ;)

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger proudpetite said...

Absolutely... Sage green and dashing blue, that you do look good in. The colours I see on you, around you -- are serene and pleasing.

Aren't your parents the priceless toy? :)

(oh, I read your other post. did you just say you are deaf, too?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home