Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A Discovery and A Ride in My Ferrari

Goal today: less words and more pictures [sans the captions]

I discovered something today and man, it startled me for awhile but I think I am getting a hang of it. I don't know exactly what they are (I thought there was only one... but now there's two and it kinda scares me). They seem to be forever attached to me therefore, I gotta get used to it no matter what.

Here I am sucking something called "hands".

1

2

Quit photographing me Ma!

3

Woah... what's this?

4

Gotta inspect this...

5

Holy...! There's another one!

6

Hmm, are they stuck to me?

7

Okay, that's enough, get off of me...

8

After awhile, I've given up and safely bound those things together... so I can rest!

hands

Snoozing time.

snoozing

After snoozing, Ma surprised Daddy by taking the two of us for a ride in our Ferrari. We walked to Daddy's work (half ways mind you) and met up with Dad. Dad was proud when he pushed my Ferrari and actually wouldn't let Mom push!! But anyway, it was fun!

daddymeferrari

On our way back home, my Aunty Cat [she looks just like Mom!! Thank god for my sense of smell... for now!] surprised Ma by pulling over on the busy street and we all got to chat. My Cousins, Malvana and Jahren were also there and Uncle Kurt too! It's so great living close to other Family members... I get to see them often!

meet

The Wyns and Aunty Cat:

wyns

We finally got home and here I am, patiently waiting for my Parents to get me out of the Ferrari [although I don't mind sitting in it, it's really awesome!! Chick-magnet too!]

home

Have a great day guys and gals, I know I will.

Elk
p.s. I'm trying not to be scared but Mommy said I'll discover something called "feet" in few months and that they are also forever attached to me! Gulps.

2 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

as usual i love the pictures... :) eitan is lucky he has a mommy who takes great pictures and write about him. is it too late for the blog contest?

LOVE thepicture of wyns too... even the way you are reflected in there.
mwahhhh
(it is good having you guys closeby too)

 
At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Elk, I enjoyed your blog very much. You have a funny and creative mama. We look forward to seeing more as the future unfolds.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home