Monday, March 06, 2006

My Day in Photos

Well well, who would have thunk it? I'm 2 months old and really darn right cute! I know that for a fact because my Mama can't stop pinching my cheeks and smooching me all over. My Papa also keeps saying I've grown so big and is so heavy for him. I think my Papa is secretly impressed with how my Ma can carry me all around without getting tired.

My Daddy was away for the weekend, including Thursday night. It was just me and Mama for three nights in a row. I think I was on my best behavior because my Mama doesn't look too tired. Anyway, my Papa came back yesterday and I could not help it but notice how big my Mama's smile was. Well, I am one heck of a happy boy! Enough about my fabulous parents, let me chatter away about myself!

I got this nifty swing from Tammy where you could listen to different musics, watch birds, leaves and butterflies dance around as well as stare at your vain self whilst swinging away. I've slowly come to like the swing, at first it kinda scared me... the speed was so fast, even at the lowest setting, that I felt like the swing was going to send me soaring across the room. Now I'm bigger and heavier therefore, the swing is much more fun now!

Here's me on my swing, I'm staring at myself in the mirror and watching the birds and butterflies dance.

swing1

This is what I see--

swing2

Cor huh?!?!

Well, my Mama must think I am cute in it because she took like 100 pictures... here's one of me watching myself sticking my tongue out, which I never have a problem doing so...

swing3

I started crying because I had enough... I was hungry and wanted to sleep too! So my Mom met all my needs and put me in my favorite vibrating bouncer. She took pictures that will probably be used to blackmail my sister, Zeus... She always sits next to me when I sleep... sometimes she sneaks onto the bed and rests her head on my chest. I don't know why but Mama doesn't like that, she thinks Zeus will one day put her fat belly [don't tell her I said that] onto my chest and weigh me down. Honestly, I think Zeus knows better than that but my Ma says better to be safe than sorry. Oh well, here's Zeus [and her fat belly, hee hee] next to me.

protectivesis

After waking up, Mom surprised Dad by going over to his work and kidnapped him to go out and eat lunch together. We ate at this mexican place and I got so tired and demanded that we go home so I could eat and sleep. Daddy dropped us off home and Mama was very heedful to my needs that I felt positively happy.

Of course, my Mama happened to have the camera with her (was it by chance? I doubt it, it was probably glued to her!!) and took lotsa pictures of me! Here you go!

Mama took this picture of me when I was trying to do my serious business (as you adults call it, pooping):

done

I'm lucky because my Mama knows when I am done with my serious businesses and immediately changes my diaper. Although I notice she crinkles up her nose and says "PHEEEW" before she realizes that I'm really done.

poopootime

After pooping and being changed, my Mom does her usual antics to make me laugh. Works every time and you'll see why:

mom1

cute

mom2

laugh1

mom3

whee

See? It's great on how picture robs the word right outfa my hands.

Anyway, after much gleeful fun, I kindly informed my Ma that I was feeling tired and sleepy.

sleepy

She swooped me up and nursed me until I became so drowsy and fell asleep nursing.

snore

Every time I finish eating, it does not matter what time during the day, even in the middle of the morning, my Mom always puts me on her chest and burps me. She leaves me there for awhile to make sure I don't get gassy. That way, I'll be able to sleep comfortably. Ah, I love my Mommy as much as she loves me.

ends

Ok, I better end this note by saying, all that ends well, ends well.

Toodles,
Eitan aka: lil' cute bugger

6 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love it!!

my favorite part was of you two (pictures switchign back and forth) that made me laugh. good to see you putting your camera back to goo duse again!

:)

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger proudpetite said...

I'm sooo happy for you! is all I can say at this moment :)

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger Keri said...

lil' cute bugger, that's for sure!!! loved, loved, LOVED all the pics!!! elk is becoming one very handsome and very adorable baby, as if he wasn't already?!!! ;)

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger Janis said...

I hafto say this again, you are toooooooo cute!!!! Seriously, I think you should try and submit a picture of yourself to a baby magazine!

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger Keri said...

By the way, Happy 2-Months-Old today! ;) I love that Elk's tongue is still there! Hee hee!

 
At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got a great laugh and an angelic expression when asleep. Such awesome pictures (really love the mobile-mirror shot) and pretty amazing writing for a kid who's just a few weeks old :) keeps me laughing. No wonder you've gotten such attention! Thanks for keeping us far-away-friends up to date.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home