Thursday, May 04, 2006

A Milestone Accomplished!

I know I just posted a blog but I wanted to announce the world that I'm a bigger boy than I was yesterday! I rolled!! No, it was not a fluke, it was for real. My Parents couldn't believe their eyes and kept putting me back on my belly and I'd keep rolling back!

I don't think I need to describe how excited my Parents were.

Alright, I got some pictures to share from today :)

diapering

Here's Daddy changing my poo poo-- can you see how happy I am to see him? He and Mama are gone almost all day and when I see them, especially Dad, I tend to shake my arms and jerk my head backwards to show him on how excited I am. I also breathe fast and they call it panting. Sometimes I scream!

foot

Here's a close up of my foot-- soft and plushy and really big (Mama says they're tiny, I politely disagree).

laughauntycat

Here's me with my Nana, Aunty Cat. She's a fabulous Nanny!!

twins

I'm smirking my cute smile (as Aunty Keri thinks is soooooo cute) because I'm between two good lookin' Mamas!

closeup

This is what I look like when I'm seriously pondering or analyzing the camera that's nearly in my face all the time.

Well, off I go to play with my feet, something I discovered recently... they're so much fun to play with!

Eitan

5 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) he sure does love his feet. twice i foundhim awake and happy because he was holding his big toe.

mwahhh see you guys tomorrow

 
At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Eitan... I am still having difficult telling which one is your nana and other one is your Aunty Cat?? Dont you get confused too??

Will

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger proudpetite said...

Sorry, Elk...I do think your foot is tiny :)

You look stunning when you are serious (the last pic) and handsome when you smirk.

I know I flatter you too much but how can I not say them? :)

*hugs*

(will, i believe elk has no problems distinguishing between her two hot mamas)

 
At 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant' believe how beautiful he is. he is the most beautiful baby i have ever seen....god I want to hold him..ahhah. And yes I have no clue who is Cat and who is Clare...it helps when your mom says who is who..haha
When he smiles he looks just like jason...that side head one....
Heidi and Bella

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger The Skys said...

Hey Will-- he has no problem telling the difference as long as my breasts are near (he smells the sweet milk)-- but when we're standing away from him, he'd look at both of us and probably cannot tell the difference, LOL!

Heidi!! Hello!!! I'd love to see updated pictures of your beautiful bella (well double beauty-- since bella means beautiful right??)

And yeah, he's a spitting image of his daddy!!!!! I hope he has his personality too :)

MWAH
Clare

 

Post a Comment

<< Home