Sunday, April 30, 2006

Pictures, pictures and more pictures

Spring break flew by quickly and so did the first week of my Mom's work and separation from me! I survived and methinks she did too. During spring break, we spent most of our time cuddling, shopping, walking, meeting friends and having fun. Well, enough talk, there's a lot of pictures to share!!

My Mom and Dad's friend from NTID/RIT came and visited CSD (where my Parents work). Her name is cool, she has a 3-lettered name just like me! Her's JAM (Julie Ann Mountain).

jam

Here are some pictures of me sleeping on my Mom when we visited Aunty Cat's home.

Knocked out in my Mama's arms:

knockedout2

See? Doesn't my wide-ajar mouth says it all? ZZZZZZZZZ

knocked out

I hope I get to be as tall as my Mom!

mame

Here's me trying to do my mini-push ups... wheee.

gymmat

My Aunty Cat has been taking care of me when Mama and Papa goes to work. She's is FABULLLLOUS and makes sure I get to see my Parents as much as allowed (brings me to their workplace and drives me all around). Even this, she surprises my Mom with pictures of me (like the mini push up ones).

catme

Me sleeping with Uncle Kurt-- he babysat me too!

kurtme

Cousin Jahren gets to hold me, of course with a lot of help from Aunty Cat and Mama. Jahren really loves me so much, I know that for sure because I think he said "Hello Eitan" like 5,000 times... I wouldn't be surprised if "eitan" was my first sign! In case you didn't know my name sign... bend your index finger as if you were saying "X" and have it start on your chin below your lower lip as if you were signing "shaving"-- you bring it out back n forth twice... I hope that was clear!

jahholdme

Aunty Cat and my cousins got me a spinning toy-- it's really colorful, spins really fast and well, kinda makes me dizzy.

spinning

The spinning device has me enthralled, I am not quite sure what to make of it yet.

spinningwhee

Aren't I so cute??

dudemore

I love spitting up on my Dad and I think this one was really nice. My Mom thought it was something a bird would do.

birdshitspit

Okay. Here's something I got to share. I think it's quite hilarious with a mixture of exasperation and a pathetic picture story.

My Mom complained to Daddy that there wasn't enough pictures of her and me together. My Dad decided to take pictures and my Mom, who usually likes to be behind the camera, had a hard time. My Dad told her to try not to get silly and to be natural. Well, here you go, the series are pretty much self-explanatory.

try1

"Great, now you're telling me to be natural!" (me... zzzzz)

try2

"Stop! People're going to think I'm crying!!"

try3

"I still can't... hee hee" (me? ZZZZZZZ)

try4

"OK- Ok.. Seriously, I'll try... *snickering*" (ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ)

try5

(feeble attempt Ma!!)

try6

(thank goodness I was sleeping...)

try7

ooookay, this one isn't so bad but kinda too posed...

try8

"I give up!!!" *snickering* (me, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ)

Now you know the story behind the pictures. Ma sure takes a lot and well, I get good ones up here, lucky me. Too bad I'm not too sweet on my Ma enough to hide all those photos and just post the "fake" one. I love her anyway!!

Well, that's that! :-D

Eitan

2 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger Keri said...

Aww, OF COURSE you are CUTE! Do you even have to ask?! =P I LOVELOVELOVE your chubby cheeks, just like Lochlan's. *smooch smooch*

 
At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) so cute! made me laugh at your mom's feeble attempts of posing. i meant totell her that she looked too "posed" but hey,lets add an i and its a "poised" posied? hmm whatever!

thanks for the laugh. i needed it. for those who have not met eitan yet.. he is SUCH a cute boy. i have alot of fun hanging out with him and the best thing? im not THAT sleep deprived. although, the benefits of breastfeeding and having big jugs arent in this package.

lol
mwah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home