Wednesday, June 07, 2006

A 'Sup of Me

Hi! It has been ages since I've blogged. Sorry ladies and gents, life has been a whir with my Nanny who takes me everywhere and my Parents, who also take me everywhere. Like last weekend we went to this old town called Niles and caught sight of Charlie Chaplin. We rode a train, watched old silent flicks (that I so loved) and even got to eat pizza.

I've been growing lots. I still roll a little bit and am in no hurry to crawl, it is my excuse for my Parents to cuddle with me when they pick me up. I always raise my arms and reach for them-- every time I do that, my Parents, Nanny and Relatives would shine me their huge grin, something about me wanting them makes their day! Like I said, them folks are easy to amuse.

I love to laugh, blow raspberries, suck my thumb, ponder as I seriously analyze my surroundings. Things are slowly making sense! Like the Fishies I love, I can reach them with my feet not my temporarily short arms and I know where the Bath water comes from, it comes out from this really NEAT silver mouth thingy and makes loud roaring sounds as the water falls.

I also know that I can do this body pants with grunting noises to say I don't like this... I also blow raspberries to tell someone to pick me up as well as I furrow my eyebrow when I feel really mad! Good thing I get mad not so often!

Anyway, enough blahs, here are some pictures (thanks Nanny Cat) and movies (thanks to Keri O for the video blog site!). Enjoy:

Here's me blowing raspberries:


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing


Here's me doing my outstanding roll (well this one was a feeble one, I can do better than that...):


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing


Pictures from my Niles day with Nanny Cat, Cousin Mally, Jahren and Jahren's friend, Kaliska and her Mom Heather as well as Mama! In this picture, I am with Charlie Chaplin! Mom said he wasn't the real one and that he looked like he was melting beneath all those makeup and the hot sun. Doesn't matter to me, I thought that the Fake Charlie was very very funny, hee.

[see me trying to steal the cane?]

IMG_6798

Mama held me most of the time that day, she also wore this huge hat from Daddy for her birthday. The hat is fabulous because it protects me from the sun. Well, that day it was way windy which is why I got my mouth wide open in protest to the wind. I love the air but not when it blows with such fury making me confused and frustrated.

8504241-R1-E065

Nanny Cat took me to a park with my Cousin Jahren's class. I loved the sandlot the most!! Fascinating, I swear. It's amazing that the sand takes an ever changing form and never looks the same. It is exactly how I feel about my fun-filled life so far.

8504241-R1-E033

I'm wearing this cute bear suit from Nanny Cat in June, imagine? It was COLD in California, even if it was HOT the weekend before. We gotta do something about our continual global warming! Anyway, enough political talks, here's a cutie patootie me:

8504241-R1-E027

Here's me being cute as ever during my tummy time.

IMG_6681.JPG

I rarely stay on my stomach because I just don't like it. I love being on my back like this:

IMG_6678.JPG

I feel that I get to see some more that way. So far life has been happening at the low ends of the world, that is, floor. Also, it has been a high floating top, that is, tall Mama, Nanny and Papa holding me when they traverse around this quaint Earth.

I think I've rambled enough through the forest of fascination and hope to catch you all up more frequent those coming days since my Mom and Dad will start their summer break this Friday! YAY!! I look forward to lazy mornings with me between my Parents on our bed, those are my favorite moments, especially when Mom and Dad are talking with each other and I get to watch them as the morning idly goes by.

Have a great summer ladies and gents, I know I sure will!

Eitan

4 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, Blogger Keri said...

Aww! What a BIG boy you are, Eitan! I'm glad your mama was able to make good use of the video program so we all can see you do neat stuff! =D Hugs, mwah!

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger Laural said...

Oh gosh - Eitan - you are supeeeer cute!! You're going to be a star!!!

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

PAH! Was suffering from Cutie Patootie absence/withdrawal symptoms! Always meant to comment, Eitan, but I guess your cuteness had left me speechless, mhmm. XOXO

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger proudpetite said...

You've continued to capture my eyes. I love the pic of you with the cozy hooded sweater and the best when your mama with her hat looked down on you.

Hey, did you know that you were once named Raspy before you were born? I think thats why you love blowing raspberries ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home