Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I can't wait for summer!

Summer is coming soon, I cannot wait because it will be all about Mom, Dad and Me (and Zeus)!! Daddy tells me that we're going to ride a big plane to the East coast and visit my other half of my Family. We all cannot wait!! I know Dad is exceptionally excited about eating some real pizza. Something about New York pizza being the best.

Well anyway, here are some pictures-- a picture from each month and it's self-explantory on how much I've grown, real fast.

Few Minutes Old

24

One Month Old

transfixed

Two Months Old

sleepy

Three Months Old

teethcute

Four Months Old

4months

Now for some snapshots from my weekend. We went to a baby shower and there were lots of babies my age!! I admit, I thought I was big but not until I saw myself with other babies, good riddance, I'm TINY!! Well, it's because I'm the youngest there though!!

I got to play with Sara, my Parent's co-worker's daughter. She's 3 months older and what a big flirt she was! All she wanted to do was to hold my hands and lick my head, yuck! Cooties! Although I think she's such a cutie patooie and her Mama kept stealing me away and charmed me to no end.

Here's Sara ever so sweetly holding my hands.

saranme

Another one of us:

couple

Here's me with my favorite toy of the week, my feet! Seriously, that thing is totally awesome and I cannot wait to put it in my mouth.

feet

All in all, it was a good weekend and I look forward to this weekend, when it's Mother's Day. I'm going to totally spoil my Mom!!

feeding

[thanks Ma, for loving me the way you do!!]

Eitan Lorcan, a big (but tiny) 4 months old boy

2 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) not much said but im all smiles. the minutes old picture of you (eitan) brings back memories. you were not even 3 minutes into this world.

MWAH (and see you tomorrow) lol

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger Keri said...

Amazing how babies grow fast and you are no exception! ;) When will you be going to New York and for how long? Maybe we could meet up...? I know it's a long shot in the dark but it's worth asking! =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home