Friday, May 19, 2006

Pictures taken by Nanny Cat

My Nanny loves to take pictures, especially with me because I'm a super photogenic boy.

I had loads of fun yesterday at the Art in the Park, where my Cousin Jahren got to show off his books and paintings. He even held me (methinks he did it just to impress the spectators) and you can tell how much he really loves me by him cleaning my drool!

6011502-R2-E038

Another picture of Mom and me in the Mayan Wrap:

6011502-R2-E012

Uncle John had his sunglasses on, I couldn't get enough of seeing a big face with two of mini-me staring at myself. I tell people I like them by reaching out and grabbing their hands or whatever closest.

6011502-R2-E017

6011502-R2-E018

I have a lot more pictures from the day I was born. Mom and Dad have been super busy and keep putting scanning off. When I get them up and running, you guys will be the first to know :)

Thanks Nanny Cat!! Love ya and I sure am glad you look just like my Ma!

A Cutie Patooie Eitan

4 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I always dig black & white pictures and you look good in b&w! Tell your nanny to make more pictures in that format.

You look sooo comfortable in your mayan wrap.

Will

 
At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, what can i say? my camera loves your face eitan. you so CUTE!
MWAH

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger proudpetite said...

I really love the picture of you in the Mayan wrap. Your eyes stand out with the usual mouthing pose you have. Tell Nanny it's a real nice shot and your mommy that she looks real natural.

tam

 
At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your web link through xanga by accident and I couldnt resist to check out. I want to say how beautiful your boy is. I sure hope that Scott and I get a chance to meet him when we visit CA in a few weeks! :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home