Monday, June 19, 2006

Happy Father's Day, Dad

Daddy-- I wanted to make you a blog to say happy special day to you. Here are the pictures that has something to do with us, nobody else.

27

When I came out of Mama, the world was a scary place and the Big Nurse whisked me away from her-- making it even harder. But, you were right there the whole time, never leaving my side.

trapped

Remember when you got me stuck and looking like Shrek?

snugli

Whenever we shopped, you always held me.

daddymeferrari

You took me out for walks whether it be getting mails, Starbucks or a stroll outside-- it was always you [Mama is sorta lazy].

daddyme

You proudly wore dorky shirt to match my dorky outfit.

birdshitspit

It doesn't matter if I poop, pee or puke on you, you'd laugh and find it funny-- even 3 in the morning or when I pooped on your fresh working shirt... remember that Dad? I made you late for work.

IMG_6893.JPG

Or, how about the time when you got my diapers backwards and I peed everywhere? You sure made Mama laugh with tears that day!

I look forward to more days like these with you because you're a fun Dad who also loves and cares for me in a very special way. So, to give you thanks, I decided to give you two things:

1) Framed pictures of me with a tiny note and saying "D-A-D"

frame

IMG_7036

2) Sitting up for the first time:

IMG_7026

Ah, what can I say but say, I Love You Daddy!!!!! Yer the best!

MWAH,
Eitan

2 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey my son, you're awesome :) Love to carrying you every where, your expression never stop cease me, every steps I made, you always find it with full of excitements. Thanks for the wonderful first father day gift. Your poses were great in the frame and will cherish it well :)

 
At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sigh, you rae growing too fast!! beautiful boy :) you do remind me of mally when she was a baby. thats so weird because you LOOK like your dad but you look like mally too.

MWAH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home