Saturday, July 22, 2006

Hola!

I was surprised to see that so many of you have voted for my hair do. I really and honestly had no idea that tons of you visited my blog. My Parents were right, babies get so much attention!!

I'm happy to announce that number 13 has won the vote. My Mom told me my Parents also voted for # 13.

I don't have any updated pictures, our camera is resting for the moment. However, let me list few things I've been able to do now:

-scoot around but on my back
-sit up as long as I want, without support
-attempts at crawling (that is a tough feat!)
-do fake coughs or cries to get attention (my Parents are catching on now though)

I have been eating solids but I really don't like them. Papa feeds me most of the time... I don't like the foods I've tasted so far. They taste funny and are boring! I prefer the REAL thing, you know? The ones on the plates and that go into the Adult's mouths. I mean, why can't I have them too? Ma did let me sample some but gee whiz, she's like a hawk and when I chomp off a piece of, say, a bread... whatever is in my mouth or hands are whisked away and I am suddenly empty. Believe me, I cried but Mama does not relent. She says something about me not knowing how to swallow and that I'd choke, scaring the bejesus out of her and Pa.

now onto pictures from awhile ago-- I promised a picture with all my cousins together as well as some other great shots taken by Mama :)

FH000030

Daddy and Me

FH000027

And I thought I was bald?? chalk it up to bad lighting (too much sun) but haha, this picture is funny, right guys? That's Kalvin, my older cousin.

FH000026

Cousin Kortney (the oldest cousin of them all) holds me while Cousin KJ looks away and Klaudia playing with me

FH000023

All of us together :-D

FH000024

Silly shot, I didn't get what was going on but now I do, next time I'll be funnier, I promise.

FH000011

Aunty Cat and Me playing Tug'o'War with Mama's wallet

FH000008

Mama says this is how I sleep, by sucking on my Bee's wings. Hey, whatever works right?

FH000007

Just had to make you continue finding me irresistible :)

Until then folks, will post when the camera wakes up.

Eitan

p.s. here's me lounging at the pool yesterday-- sorry for the tiny sizes, pager cameras... need I say more?

IMAGE_00140

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home