Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Hairstyles, dude!

My Mommy started working two days ago and my daddy is a full time Mr. Mom! It’s fun fun to be with my Pappa but I miss my Mom. I am not used to drink milk out of a bottle, but it's alright because it's filling and still is Mama's milk. My Daddy told me that I have more hair today, he wonders what my hairdo will look like when I get older! Me older! I haven’t thought that far yet! Help me pick the best hairstyle that would fit me the best by looking at those dude photos and then vote for the best 'do.

hair


Help me to pick the best hairdo!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com



Thanks in advance for voting, I cannot wait for the results.
Eitan

3 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! i loved number 10 because it looks the most realstic one. however 3 is exactly like jahren's hairdo. so eitan, i want you to be like your cousin :)

love you like crazy
me

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Carla said...

I love #6! Very cute!

Carla

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger KAI said...

#13... DEFINITELY #13... what a cute munchkin Kai's twinkie is!
~ erin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home