Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Trip Tales IV of IV: Boston and Silly Aunty Keri

Aunty Keri. A little something to share before I tell you about my brief but busy stay in Boston. Aunty Keri was at my home when I was still inside my Mom. She had to fly back to the East for work but stayed a little longer in hope I'd come out. Remember, I was a week late so it was a waiting game for her. Finally, she had to leave and of course with her luck and all, she missed me by 31 minutes. Imagine how heartbreaking it was for her?

All this was repaired when we finally met. Aunty Keri is funny. Boston is neat. She lives in a cool place called North End. There were many places to eat and so little time. I got to meet my "possible" future Uncle Robert (Aunty Lis' beau) and even catch a glimpse of Ashley Olsen (she was no bigger than my Mom's pinky) but still very pretty. Alright, time for photos.

IMG_8308

Silly Aunt Keri making "Uncle" Robert nervous as I ride his neck and pull his hair. We were in a restaurant called Bella Vista; one of my Mom's favorite place to eat.

IMG_8313

Aunty Keri entertaining me

IMG_8314

Wheee!

IMG_8323

Aunty Keri wanted to be competitive and cover my "I heart NY" by getting me the Boston sweater.

IMG_8324

Sorry Aunty Keri, I think NY still rocks too!

IMG_8326 Sucking on Silly Aunty Keri's nose

IMG_8327 EEEW says she! Her nose was dribbling with my salvia

IMG_8348

Birds, birds and birds! They're the newest discovery I've come to love (as well as TREEEEEEES!)

IMG_8361

We ate at Antico's on Salem St in North End. My Mom put this thing on my head and everyone thought it was hilarious. I guess I thought so too and left it on for awhile.

IMG_8367

My sweet revenge on my Ma :)

IMG_8371

The Boston gang and us in my Mom's world favorite cafe called Caffe Vittoria. She had two Tiramisus, coffee with some Italian medicine.

My trip ended great. I enjoyed meeting the Kulchinsky family, seeing Aunty Kim, Keri as well as Uncle Jody and Robert. I had loads of fun on my trip which seemed to go by really fast. 10 days is not enough but I confess, it is GREAT to be back home on my own bed once again.

Thanks to my Grandparent East for bringing all of us over and for making this great trip happen.

hugs!
xoelkxo

2 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger Janis said...

Wow what a trip u had Eitan! You have grown so much and gotten a lot bigger! You're gonna become one handsome man!

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger proudpetite said...

Wow, Eitan... you've been in more states than I was until I entered college and you're not even a year old. You've a great headstart :) Isn't it so nice to have aunties and uncles, especially when they are entertaining? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home