Sunday, January 07, 2007

I'm ONE!!!!

HI guys-- I am one year old! Can you believe it? My Parents sure can't. Well, I do have a lot to share and tons of pictures to bomb on you all but right now, after two days of busy fun and cake eating glee, I am plain worn out. Besides, my Mom said she wants to write in my blog tomorrow just for the day while I can rest (and well, play with my new books and toys, thanks guys!!).

Anyway I must satisfy your appetite with including a picture of me walking :-D I continue to improve everyday.

IMG_0787.JPG

Aunty Keri is behind me and I'm trying to run to Mom because Aunty Keri strapped her big watch around my thigh!

Talk to you all tomorrow and I look forward to sharing all about my fabulous Birthday party (and the CAKE that Uncle Kurt and Daddy made, omg!)

Eitan, a One Year Old Eitan

3 Comments:

At 6:15 AM, Blogger Keri said...

Happy Birthday, Eitan Lorcan!!! I remember the day you were born one year ago. I knew your mommy was in labor and waited anxiously waiting for you to come out to see if you were a boy or a girl. What a surprise you were a boy! And a good-looking one to boot! ;)

Happy Birth Day to Mommy and congrats to Mommy and Daddy for surviving their first year of parenthood! =D

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger proudpetite said...

Happy Birthday, Eitan :) Enjoy your second year with loads of new discoveries to explore :)

Hugs

 
At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo how cute! robert and I giggled at that picture. geez louise they grow fast, especially when I'm so far away :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home