Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Narrowing Down

429 pictures --> 359--> 51 and Daddy says, "That's still too much!" Whilst Mama whines, "AWW can't I use them all?"

So ladies and gent, should I blog pictures only with captions-- even tho it's 51 (possibly will go through the narrowing down grinder again)??

Here are some pictures to "cheat" off the narrowed choices.

DSC_0177

Me grinning big because every time I signed star or tree, people would clap in glee.

DSC_0183

YAAAAAY!

DSC_0136

Mom looks on with pride.

DSC_0168

"tree"

DSC_0227

Mommy and Daddy stealing a kiss at some corner on New Year's Eve. They're cute aren't they?

Alright, I'll stop for now. I promise I'll tell Mama to hurry up with the pictures because I cannot wait to show you the CAKE!

By the way, walking rocks. I get to Zeus faster than I would when crawling. Methinks she's not a really happy camper now-- oh well, wait until I start running...

Eitan

3 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Blogger proudpetite said...

I SO love this post! Made me smile :) *hugs*

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger KAI said...

where oh where are the birthday pics?? such a tease!! lol. kai's one year stats = Weight: 21 lbs 5 oz 50-75% Height: 30 1/4 inches 50-75%
Head: 46 cm 25-50% Teeth: 6 ! he did get two shots and a finger poke. sniff! when is elk's appointment?

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Keri said...

Love the pic of your mommy lounging behind you. She's one cool cat! ;) Looking forward to seeing your birthday pics! Hugs, mwah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home