Saturday, March 03, 2007

been super busy so just gonna go on picture mode :)

IMG_0927.JPG

We swam, yup we sure did, and the water was warm-- the best part about living in California, the weather!

IMG_0930.JPG

Wheee! I can't wait for summer!

DSC_0399.JPG

Don't I look all grown up?

DSC_0403.JPG

While Aunty Cat was snapping away pictures, Uncle John "Clown" was being super silly so, I signed, "funny!" thus this picture (sometimes I accidentally stick the finger up my nose, ouch!).

Elk with glasses

Trying my best to copy Uncle Clown!

DSC_0496.JPG

Orange's my color, no?

DSC_0444.JPG

"Uh oh!" I love saying it, I even sing it in different tunes.

DSC_0442.JPG

Uncle Clown thinks it's funny too and copies me. We're a duo.

IMG_0906.JPG

Pondering and posing like some serious dude-- I even look good doing this. Thanks Megan and Kaitlyn for the stylin' pants.

IMG_0894.JPG

We went to a park and I chased ducks, tried to take a bath at the big tub filled with green water... I actually ran towards it screaming, 'bath! bath!" Mommy caught me and wouldn't let me go in the tub :(

IMG_0885.JPG

Family picture... see big tub in background? Duckies got to go in, not fair.

DSC_0009

I love Zeus, the kittie, but she sure is grumpy, she makes those weird hissing and rowr! sounds and she stings sometimes.

IMG_0923.JPG

"Come on monkey, follow me! I got something cool to show you!"

IMG_0915.JPG

"see all those white thingy, Monkey? I found a box under the sink and put it all over the apartment. Not only it's cool, it's fun to chew."

IMG_0919.JPG

"What??" (eek, I got caught)

IMG_0921.JPG

"So??"

IMG_0924.JPG

"Ok, okay! Is THIS fine to play with and are you gonna quit following me Aunty Cat and stop laughing at me??"

Okay now I'm done blogging and going to go off and play with my trains... choo choo!
Eitan

3 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol :)

later when you are older, you will understand why i laughed at you eitan! it was hilarious seeing the crumbs of ob tampons scattered around your home and a few all chewed up :)

love you

 
At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my. this is gonna be so good for blackmailing. ob tampons. hilarious!

-karina

 
At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the picture of you with your orange "hat" what a great portrait! Also the one with you and the monkey and Zeus' tail shadow-- the lighting is perfect-- you've got quite the personal photographer! Its fun watching you grow up-- can't believe how big you're getting; what mischief you’ve managed to stir up!!! Yes, CA is known for its wonderful weather, but you're missing out on all the snow (don't you want to wear mittens and experience temps in the teens or negative numbers even?!?!) smiles. Hope the sun continues to shine on you and your family. Thanks for sharing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home