Saturday, March 17, 2007

Open Milk

Whenever I want milk from Mom, I tap her, point at her chest and say, "open milk."

Every time I see a picture of me, I'll grin silly and say, "me me baby."

When I know I am funny I simply sign, "funny."

When I was stuck today at some expo with my Mom-- her and her DST chatting length drove me crazy, I told her, "home, car bye-bye now!"

I even can tell Aunty Cat to leave the meeting she had with some teachers. I do this by forcing her face to look into mine by yanking her chin towards me and then wave, "bye bye!" to the person she just talked to. I mean, it's really obvious that I think they need to shut the heck up so we can get out of here.

Whenever I drop things or cannot reach them, I go over to who ever is closer and say, "uh oh help!" I always get help, no matter what.

I think my Uncle John is silly that I call him a "clown."

Out, open, close, knock knock, spider, apple, finish, more, lights off, lights on, fan, bath, bed, no, cat, dog, bird, duck, horse, cow, more, finish, water, drink, fish, train, helicopter, cars, dirty, thrash it (dirty stuffs into trash can), washing machine, music, poo poo, shirts, pants...

oh yes, I am a little manipulative boy-- you see, Mama was sneaking chocolate M&M's into her mouth... instead of demanding for one like a typical little brat would, I gently sauntered over, rested my head on her shoulder, petted her head and gave her a lovingly stare with the cutest smile I could evoke... then I slowly raised my arms and extended my index finger-- rising it into the direction with an attitude of, "Mom, I know you have them chocolates and it's not very nice to eat something I cannot have so, you must share--- oh and, I love you."

I won, twice.

Ok. The point of this post? Sign language rocks, simply put.

Eitan

2 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger proudpetite said...

:) That was so charming of you. That's how you win.

And yes, I totally agree. Sign Language, powerfully, rocks :)

 
At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha language rocks. in whatever form. you just made it very clear for the specific cereal you wanted to snack on. the oh's. i need to tell your parents you are nutty for that.

the ohs are all over the floor now. dang! think you can get the swiftering dude back and help me out?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home