Friday, June 01, 2007

Pictures Overload Warning

Hi! Yea I know, long time no see. Life has been fabulous so far and I'm enjoying every second I can because I'm told it's too short.

I'm still growing, I talk in phrases and today I can count from 1 to 5-- although saying 3 and 4 is difficult so I just skip them "oooneee, twwwooo... five!" hee hee

Mom and Aunty Cat celebrated their 30th birthday last week and they celebrated it twice which means, they got more than enough cake, ice cream and fun. Lucky for me, I could fully participate too :-D

Also I met Great Uncle Dale, Grandma Cassidy's brother. He's really nice and I hope he moves here to the West Coast like Great Aunty Mary Gayle (Poppie's sister). We ate dinner at my Grandparent's home- look how I literally ate the plate clean.

DSC_0387

Slurrrp.

DSC_0389

Licking is the best way to savour each taste, ask Ma!

DSC_0391

Yum! Spaghetti rocks.

My Grandma was babysitting a friend's dog, a hyper doggie, and I had fun playing with it. We played through the window and here are the pictures of me teasing that giddy dog.

DSC_0421

Come here! I wanna kiss you!

DSC_0422

MMWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW--

DSC_0426

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I enjoy cars, trains and planes. You all already know this. Here's a series of me with my cars. I usually do this every morning or night-- or when I finally come home from a long day out.

DSC_0469
DSC_0470
DSC_0471
DSC_0472
DSC_0475
DSC_0477
DSC_0478
DSC_0481
DSC_0482

See? Cars are mediating, especially how the wheels turn. I like experimenting the terrains by having the wheels run over smooth surfaces, rocky ones and even wildly bumpy (the best bumpiest ride they can get is on a blanket).

Great Uncle Dale visited Aunty Cat's home and it was wild there. We danced to music and played games, MY GAMES, where everyone would freeze when I asked them to. It's fun seeing that I had some kind of power over the adults, hee.

DSC_0496

Everybody, clap your hands!

DSC_0500

Now put your arms over your head!

DSC_0502

FREEZE!! (see Uncle Dale behind me?)

DSC_0504

We took a break, Jahren gave me carrots (he's signing carrots to me). I tasted it then spit it out, I hate veggies.

DSC_0541

The dancing fun began with Aunty Cat and Mom... Mally, Me then it gradually became almost all of us.

DSC_0557

Wheee!! Uncle Dale looks on.

DSC_0577

We formed into a circle and danced, danced and danced all evening long.

As we all winded down, I heard sirens and was telling Uncle John that the sirens was outside.

DSC_0599

DSC_0600

WAHOOO WAHOOOOO

Finally, I love love my Cousins. I especially love to wrestle with Jahren, he's SOOO funny.

DSC_0807

First, he tickles me nearly to death and I'm trying to gasp for air.

DSC_0810
DSC_0811

"crying" (I was telling Jahren that I was crying but what I meant was I couldn't stop laughing)

DSC_0813

Jahren then lets me topple him with my mighty strengths.

DSC_0814

I'm Hercules!

DSC_0817

Aaaaah! hee hee heeee *insert belly laughs here*

DSC_0818

Now, my turn!

See, he's barrels of fun.

Ok, I had a long day and wanna nap before another long evening.

til then!
Eitan

3 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger proudpetite said...

Hey Eitan! I'm back. I've always enjoyed your pictures... seeing you in different angles bring a smile on my face. I can't get enough of you and your huge adorable family! Keep it coming :)

Give your mommy and daddy a big birthday hug and wish them a great year... Tell them I'm sorry I am pretty late for saying that :/

Hugs

 
At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

 
At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOooo...when will you bring E to visit? He's so darn cute and I'm worried that by the next time I see him, embarrassing Aunty kisses won't be allowed! I have a memory: I was probably around 5 or 6 y/o (on Ballard), and mom and I had a game where we would hold hands while walking and squeeze each other's hands in numbers (she would squeeze "one" then I would squeeze "two" and so on...) Ma told me that Kim and Keri were embarrassed to hold her hand at that time, and would I ever be? I could never imagine this and promised her that I would always hold her hand in public even when I was 40 y/o (because at that age I thought 40 was 200 y/o!). :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home