Monday, April 30, 2007

Farmer's Market and Aunty Keri **warning, pictures overload**

Aunty Keri came and surprised us all!! We spent our Sunday at the Farmer's Market shopping, eating and sightseeing-- the colors!

Anyway, I'll let the pictures tell you about my day:

DSC_0160

Farmer's Market on Bay St. view from Aunty Cat's living room.

DSC_0158

Out front of Aunty Cat's home (market's right behind us)

DSC_0156

A boutique store below Aunty Cat's home.

DSC_0007

The day starts with a sweet slice of orange.

DSC_0031

Daddy and I.

DSC_0033

Aunty Keri holding me-- at first I wasn't sure if I wanted to be with her but she turned out to be cool.

DSC_0035

I think I like her!

DSC_0037

Look, a bird!

DSC_0038

It flew away.

DSC_0053

This man was really nice-- he sold all kinds of sausages and they were really good.

There were all kinds of colorful fruits and veggies (and fishies). See for yourself:

DSC_0032

DSC_0047

DSC_0088

DSC_0064

DSC_0072

DSC_0108

(very orangey huh?)

DSC_0073

DSC_0077

DSC_0081

DSC_0079

DSC_0083

DSC_0084

DSC_0087

DSC_0090

DSC_0093

DSC_0107

Ha, gotta love this one. Even in the trash with other commercialized (and not too franchised) trashes, the orange still looks good.

DSC_0109

Daddy holding a huge cabbage.

DSC_0098

Looking at Ma for no apparent reason.

DSC_0100

Ma and I at the corner of the Farmer's Market.

Here's a series of me eating strawberries (remember those juicy ones you saw up there?) and I had around 6 of them.

DSC_0144
DSC_0129
DSC_0130
DSC_0134
DSC_0139
DSC_0142

Yummmmmm!! More please!

DSC_0148

Walking all by myself through the busy crowd at the market.

DSC_0153

See my strawberry stains? That's how juicy it was!

Now let me tell you a short story-- yesterday I went out for a walk and literally fell flat onto my face. I got a huge bump on my head and Mama says it's called a goose egg bump. It swell up real bad and I cried few times but otherwise, it just has left an ugly mark on my forehead. I'll post pictures of the goose egg bump (and a quail one because I fell and bump the other side less than an hour later... no fun for all of us).

Anyway, back to the pictures of me with my Cousins and with Aunty Keri.

DSC_0002

DSC_0004

DSC_0008

DSC_0016

(Obviously trying to steal Jahren's ring pop!)

DSC_0040

Up, up and away with Aunty Keri.

Although the visit was short, I had a good time with her today.

Anyway, I didn't lie about the overload on pictures, didn't I? I had to, the farmer's market and Aunty Keri visit was totally packed. I haven't even shared you the other half (volunteering at Don Edwards SF Bay, photo gallery... oi!)

Til then me mates, more to come soon--
Eitan

2 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) i really love the closeups of dill leaves and cilantros... mmmm! have some at home and makes me want to go there to make something with it!

come with us to farmers market eveyr sunday eitan!
love you

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger KAI said...

ahhhh!!! your posts always miss california!!!! i'm moving in with you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home