Thursday, April 26, 2007

To Eitan, From Mommy

hey eitan,

DSC_0135

here you are sitting on my lap because you felt safe there. whenever you felt something was off or a little bit insecure, you'd always want me right there with you.

DSC_0128

here's you running to me with that expression of excitement because aunty cat told you to go and give mommy a kiss.

DSC_0127

you ran towards me smiling as you had a mission to succeed-- to kiss me. well, you're only 15 months old and after few seconds of running towards me, you forgot your mission and ran past me to meet a stranger. it didn't matter that you didn't kiss me, the best part was seeing the light in your eyes when you were told to go and "give mommy a kiss."

DSC_0114

there's you, running past me and gregariously chatting up with a stranger who knew sign language.

DSC_0108

here's a quick self-potrait of your two mommies and you're chewing something and gleefully announcing that there were lights blinking.

anyway...
i cannot, nor can any mother, explain how much i really, really and really love you. it's amazing and i think it's when i'm truly, at a rarity, speechless to write how i feel.

love ya lil' bugger,
mom

3 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daddy loves you too! Love when you put your hand up to signal me to hold your fingers when stepping down or up then you're on your way to explore!

 
At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) ah eitan. im a complete sucker for you. it was kind of hilarious seeing you running naked from the tub and slipping onto your wee little butt yesterday. i felt bad that you wailed but other than that, you are just this. a burst of cuteness.

love you

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger KAI said...

i love your hair!! i haven't seen it in awhile, but our hair is really similar now! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home