Thursday, June 28, 2007

Updating for Aunty Cat

Hi Aunty, I promised you I'd update but I'm soo sorry, I don't have any pictures to post.

We moved to a new apartment and I'm so loving it because it's big and I got my own room, which is green by the way. We live right by an East Bay Park so that means, whenever I sign, "duck water bird fly walk" my parents whiz me away to the trails. The other day my Parents and I walked for two whole hours, we saw ducks, goose, rabbits, turtles, trains and rocks, a lot of rocks. The turtles were swimming at the quarry lakes and I didn't go near the lakes because I think they are dirty (Mom says they aren't but I insisted that they were).

I've been a sucker for this new (and huge) TV my Parents got altho, they only allow me to watch it in the mornings. I watch Planet Earth with so much devotion-- I love how the fledging owls practice their first flight off the world tallest trees, the Redwoods. I also enjoy seeing the Kodkod cat and the rare (endangered) Leopards of Russia. I especially adore seeing white ice cream all over the trees, oh how I wish I could spend my lazy days licking it all off.

Anyway, it is so nice having my Parents home every day but I miss my Uncles, Aunts, Grandma, Grandpa and my Cousins. Most of them are out of town or busy. Lately, I've been asking for Grandma (gramamamama), Poppie (popoo), Uncle John (Uncle Clown), Itchie Bird (Uncle John's new bird)... even for Mally, Jahren and Aaaa Cat! I get to see Uncle Kurt sometimes but not enough.

Oh yea, soon I'll be a year old and a half! I definitely will post pictures with that... I'll be at one of Mama's favorite childhood place, Booneville, for a wedding.

Until then, enjoy summer, soak in the nature you have around you and give every one a hug and a loud mwah!

MWAAAH!
Eitan

1 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi my dear eitan, and your parents, zeus

man oh man. i sure do miss you guys and am looking forward to chilling at your home with the big tv. maybe together we can watch planet earth. ive heard raves about it and now you r all for it. knowing you, you got good taste, dude :)

see you in a few days and thankkk you for the update :) pester your mom to upload some pictures. she has a good camera n eye too. (no excuses clare!)

kisses kisses kisses and... I... Willll..... EAT YOU!
mwah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home