Sunday, July 29, 2007

it's fun telling a person you love him or her

I woke up from a nice long nap and decided to play a little without going to mom or dad.

I don't know how long I played but I decided that I wanted my parents and started gathering cars up in my arms, armpits and the nook of my neck. I turned around and was startled to see my mom smiling on my bed and watching me. I don't know how long she was there but when I saw that smile, I felt all warm. I dropped my cars, all of them plopping onto the floor and signed, "mommy."

She nodded and said, "yep! hello!"

I made a beeline to her and wrapped my arms around her neck and started mwah'g on her cheek. I could feel her laughing and then I used my hands to grab her chin and squared my big wet kiss on her mouth.

I pulled back and said, "I luvvaaaa uuuu" with signing "ILY"

You should've seen my Mom's face-- I never seen her this happy before.

Do the same for your Mom or Dad, I betcha it'll make their world so much brighter.

Eitan

4 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww! That's so sweeeet! Lochlan hasn't said this on his own yet but I know I will be very happy when he does. For now, he will just say ILY when Mommy and Daddy do. ;)

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger proudpetite said...

sweeeet :)

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Janis said...

Awwww!!!!!!!!! *melts my heart!!*

 
At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

splooshable!

mwahh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home