Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Cousins and movies

Here are the pictures of me with Cousin Jahren:

DSC_0016_1

Jahren is calling me to come over.

DSC_0017_1

I happily ran... and as a result, I got this:

DSC_0018_1

Sweet!

DSC_0020_1

He looks like Indy Jones huh?

DSC_0024_1

Jahren: You have orange shoes.

DSC_0025_1

Me: Yea, there!

DSC_0026_1

Ever since I've gotten those shoes, strangers are saying I'm a cute girl...?

DSC_0033_1

MWAAAAH! I love mwah'g people, it brings light to their eyes.

Cousin Mally had her 9th birthday two days ago. We all ate BBQ meals, a delicious cake and swam together. There were a lot of kids but I gave my attention to Mally.

DSC_0256

Us two on the hammock.

DSC_0269

Looking at ma as she's telling me that it was Mally's birthday today.

As a birthday treat, I pushed her hammock to make it swing:

DSC_0265DSC_0266

I sure made it swing!

Then I gave her this:

DSC_0239

A big birthday MWAH!

DSC_0268

Just a cute random shot of me.

Movies:

Here's a funny movie of me, I keep asking Mom to play it over and over.


Daddy and I were playing "who's who" game- I love playing it when I'm with more people because it shows that I can identify who's who.



Hope you enjoyed the videos as much as I liked them.

Have a fabulous day people, life is too sweet to not savor it.

Eitan

5 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww... melts my heart! soo cute.. mwahs-- dyan

 
At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha cute!! of the cousins part. for some reason i cannot open the video. will try again later.

i love yah eitan. my wyns are nutty for you and thank you for making them happier folk whenever you are around.

kisses
aunty cat

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo I hope he's out of his "I will only let momma hold me" phase by the time I get there. He and I have a lot of catching up to do. I hear from everyone how smart and cute he is. As an auntie I just wanna pinch those cheeks! Mwah!

 
At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww so darn cute and smart!!
I love how he bangs his chest when jk asks where elk is...bang ME!
I also love the look on his face when he's staring at his crocs:)
COME TO BOSTON NOW!
K

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger proudpetite said...

heh, you made me laugh... love the "expressive you" in front of the mirror :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home