Thursday, October 04, 2007

Pictures

Really don't want to get into words but just share pictures, enjoy.

Reading seriously

Reading Archies require seriousness.

Elk reads Ariches

You could never get bored of Archies, try it and your mind will feel so relaxed. A rarity.

Elk outside the window

Waiting patiently for Osh... "Oh Osh? Where are you!"

Elk's thrilled with Osh

Aunty Cat, can you tell him to come?

Elk and Osh

Elk pets Osh

He came!

I'm the dude that has the hair gone wild.

sitting pretty

Big and wild haired boy elk

I'm Medusa's competition when it comes to the mop on top.

Eitan thinks he owns the van

Someday I'm going to own this van.

We had a birthday party for Aunty Keri and Aunty Sarah as well as Uncle Kurt (and a belated one for Uncle John). A whole bunch of us hung out and I ate lots of sweets.

Eitan ontop of Daddy

Riding backwards ontop of Daddy.

Eitan with cousins

Bunch of us played together all night long.

Eitan blows Uncle Clown's cake

I blew out the candle for Uncle John.

Eitan and Mama

Mommy making fun of me and my chocolate smeared face.

Eitan and silly Dad

Daddy then was silly. Oi.

Eitan with cousins

Here's me with Cousin Austin and Cousin Jahren.

I get to see my Grandma and Poppie a lot more lately. Grandma makes me laugh so hard with her tickling ways.



Uh oh, Grandma's hands are out and ready...

Eitan laughs series 1

Hee hee, see her hands nearing me?

Eitan laughs series 2

omg omg, I know she's SO going to tickle me to a giggle fit!

Eitan laughs series 3

SQUEALS!

Laughs with grandma

Grandma makes my jaw hurt because I smile way too much but that's a good feeling.

Banana smeared face

Love ya Poppie and Grandma. Love you too Aunty Cat.

Elk paints

I color my Parent's world and I am glad I can brightly do so.

Eitan

9 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a precious little boy you have there! :) Adorable!

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger funniah said...

haha!... ah eitan. you make it so easy to laugh even though its almost impossible to do so.

love you guys

clare, we shld make a book of him. all pictures from birth to now? man... it'd be an awesome one.

mwah

 
At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeahh-- cute cuate eitan! mwahs!dyan

 
At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eitan, I *love* your mop top and your squealing smile! ;) I also noticed that you are riding backwards in the car...is that right? When do you plan to ride facing forward? Recently, I read an article that said that it's safer is toddlers ride backwards until 2. I'll definitely do that for my next baby. That way, the baby will be able to see Lochlan better and they can have chats. ;)

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Carla said...

Great pictures - I love his wild hair!

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger The Skys said...

Keri-- I plan to have eitan rear facing until he cannot fit there anymore. He's not even 22 lbs but if he was over 22lbs, I'd still have him RF. I've seen scary footages and read many articles enough to have him stay there that way and hopefully over 2 years old. If his legs get all squished up, I don't care, I prefer damaged legs than brain or neck injuries. Eitan is happy there anyway and has not complained. I normally ride in the back with him :)

clare

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger The Skys said...

Cat, I agree with you about the book. You took many beautiful pictures of him and it'd be a great portfolio for your business! :)

I am spoiled by you heh.

Clare

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger KAI said...

It's good to see you back online. Hugs. So, you and Elk totally need to do a Kai tutorial on how to sign..

 
At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to see a new blog! I love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home