Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Uncle John, I really loved you, I did.

I am really sad. We all are so sad. You were the funniest uncle that any nephews or nieces could have. I will miss your hollering voices, your funny expressions and how you beam a huge smile and turn hyper when you see me. I will miss you and when I get older, I will make sure I'll remember the Uncle Clown I had and that he really loved me too.

IMG_2464.JPG

Here's you with Kalvin, the boy you thought the world of.

DSC_0600

You made the best siren sound effects, really, you did!

DSC_0403.JPG

I learned the term, "funny" just from playing with you. In that picture I was laughing at you while you were hollering and hooting like a crazy Uncle John.

Elk with glasses

You were also so kind to let me borrow your glasses.

DSC_0261

I really and really wished you didn't have to go the way you did. I wish that all of our love for you would have been enough to have you stay for a little while longer. But now I know you know how much we all really did and DO love you.

Eitan

16 Comments:

At 1:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

May ye rest in harmony where e'er ye gone!

Love ye always!
Your brother KURT

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger funniah said...

... cant say anything. numb, sad, shocked

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Melinda said...

thinking of you all... xoxo

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Williams Family said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful and heartbreaking post.

 
At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww..Clare. I am so very sorry for the loss of your brother. Please know that you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers during this time. Many hugs being sent your way!

What a lovely post to your brother. Its very evident that he loved as much as he was loved. May you always remember the fun and laughs!

Take good care!

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Carla said...

Clare I'm so sorry. What a beautiful post for your brother.
Lots of love
Carla

 
At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am so sorry for your loss...got to know him better on July 6th...he was a great man! I'll always remember him!

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry about the loss - still am shocked n speechless about what happened. :( You all r in our thoughts... hugs!

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eitan-- john was hella an uncle! he was really a CLOWN! probably the best clown you ever seen. i'm very sorry about the incident... my thoughts are definitely with you and your family. mwahs-- dyan

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Thea said...

Although I haven't seen your bro for ages, I remember him as a teaser and kind person when we all were kids. That's the only thing I will remember about him. My deepest condolences go out to you and your family.
*hugs*
Alethea

 
At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clare- I am so sorry you and your family are going through this pain, that blog was a beautiful tribute to your brother. I love you sweetie and am here for you all the time :)

 
At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My family is thinking of your family, our prayers are for you, and your whole family. I thought the pictures were awsome. God Bless you all. A Brr Baby, the Lewis Family.

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger AJ said...

Clare, Eitan and family - Such a very sad thing. There are just no right words. Our thoughts are with you. Love and hugs - Lisa and AJ

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Lindsey McFarland said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, you and your family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. What a great tribute to your brother.

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Janis said...

I am so sorry for you and your family's loss. You all are in my thoughts. This is a beautiful tribute to your uncle. Hugs.

 
At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I met John a couple of times and aways thought he was pleasant. Please know you are all in my thoughts and prayers. Many many hugs to you all. If there is anything I can do to help out, let me know.

Carrie Gellibrand

 

Post a Comment

<< Home