Saturday, September 01, 2007

I know! Two blogs in a day, lucky you.

Howdy!

Remember I said I had more pictures but they were stuck in Aunty Cat's camera? Well, there you go.

This is a cool picture taken by Pa:

DSC_0993

Mom, Aunty Cat and then me. If you want to scrutinize the differences between them, remember this, Mom's glasses has lime green touches while Aunty Cat's black and purple.

I love Aunty Cat's camera and know how the self=timer works. I even took some pictures of myself. One self portrait is now my Mom's FAVORITE. You'll see it soon.

DSC_1219

Jahren and me.

DSC_1225

Here's me squeaking/squealing at the timer. It blinks and makes a long beep sound before capturing a photo.

DSC_1227

"Please please, please let me use your camera, I understand how it works, really!"

Good thing Aunty Cat is really a softie because she let me and I took tons of pictures allllll by MYSELF. Here's the best one and also Mom's favorite.

DSC_1229

Good huh? Yes, before you get rapid heart rate, I drew on my legs with a red marker.

Well, that's it for today and be sure to look at my next blog from today too.

Til then ladies and gents,
Eitan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home