Saturday, October 13, 2007

Twinsey Family

Here's I with Mally, Jahren, Aunty Cat and Mama. When I can, I could share a picture of Mally when she was my age, you'd be shocked on how much we look alike. A lot of people say I look like dad but when they see Mally's pictures during her wee lass days, they'd exclaim, "wow!!"

Anyway. I am lucky to have many cousins and wishing I could hang out with alllllll of them too. Kortney, Kerjsen, Klaudia, Elijah, Austin and Kalvin, I miss you!

DSC_0605

Here's to family *toasts*

mwah
Eitan

2 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i tried to leave a comment two times while on th trip and phft it didnt get thru.

it is good to see you again eitan :)

love love
aunty cat

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger The Comin Family said...

What a great pic!!! It turned out great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home