Monday, December 03, 2007

My Dream Job: Blue Man Show on the Broadway

This is what happens to me when I hang out at Aunty Cat's home... who happens to have a very girly daughter, my Cousin Malvana. Her and her wide assortment of lip balms, I'm in heaven. I will let the pictures do the story telling.

DSC_0470

A blue discovery!

DSC_0476

Busted by Aunty Cat but she doesn't stop me... hmm. I wonder why.

DSC_0481

I gotta show this to Uncle Kurt!

DSC_0483

Unsuspecting Uncle Kurt has no idea that there's a blue monster on his way.

DSC_0484

He's really into his reading stuff, I had to go up real close and spook him.

DSC_0488

Isn't his facial expression the funniest ever? Tee hee.

DSC_0490

He whacks his head and probably inwardly muttered something like omg!

DSC_0494

He got his special mirror and I saw myself for the first time.

DSC_0495

I then whacked my head and thought, "oi!"

DSC_0497

But then my momentarily disbelief dissipated and I was totally elated!

DSC_0498

May be it was a little bit too much.

DSC_0508

Aunty Cat acting surprised but methinks she secretly loved this photo opportunity!

DSC_0501

Cool huh? I should be a Blue Boy from now and on.

It took two separate baths to wash all this off, I even sneezed blue snot, gross huh? My hair still has the goo in it and I look like some slick dude.

Have a bluey day and thanks Aunty Cat and Uncle Kurt for the fun!

Eitan

4 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol!! betcha he had so much of fun! :) dyan

 
At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little Blue Man sure is a cutie!! Looks like he had lots of fun painting himself!!

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger proudpetite said...

heh, love this post, especially the whacking scene... made me chuckle and adore you more. AbsoBLUEtely more! :)

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Janis said...

Hahaha.. Thanks for the laugh!! :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home