Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Happy Hanukkah Evening One

Happy Hanukkah! I'm so excited, I already had a lot of fun with Ma, Pa and the hissy Zeus. Still, you should smell my home, it smells way too good.

As usual, I'll let the pictures tell its story.

IMG_3349

Watching the candles become smaller and smaller sure beats watching TV.

IMG_3350

"Smile!" *I'm copying what Ma told me to do*

IMG_3353

"Candle's flickering!"

IMG_3356

Mama! The camera's flashing like crazy!

IMG_3358

I told Ma I wanted us two taken together and I took this picture... it was funny, we weren't ready!

IMG_3359

I couldn't stop laughing!

IMG_3362

That one obviously shows I messed up opps!

IMG_3364

I then asked Daddy to join us, he patiently waited as I tried to fix the camera.

IMG_3365

Then Ma was being patient too.
IMG_3369

My first family portrait, not bad? The light in the background was a wee bit too much so we shifted a little and have made our 2nd Hanukkah family picture:

IMG_3370

I think I like the first one better.

So far Hanukkah is fun in a delicious way. I cannot wait to celebrate it tomorrow at Grandmama and Poppie's house! I heard they decorated a lot and will cook lots of food.

Holidays rock!
Hugs,
Eitan

4 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Blogger funniah said...

love it!! makes me sooo happy you have ALOT of your aunty cat in you.
beautiful :)

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger proudpetite said...

I agree that Hanukkah is fun... My first and only Hanukkah experience was with your ma and pa and I sure did have a great time. Happy Hanukkah to you and your family :) *hugs*

 
At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww-- CUTE pix.... happy hanukkah! :) hope to see you sooooon, am going to north calif next week, ahh ahh!! mwahs.. dyan

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Keri said...

Happy Hannukkah to you and your family, sweetie! I love your curly mop-top! ;) By the way, what diapers are you wearing? Just curious... Ask your Ma to email me, m'kay? =D

Hugs, mwah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home