Sunday, February 03, 2008

I had my first haircut!

IMG_3741

This wild do had to go.

IMG_3755

We went to Cute Tops and out of all the motorbikes and cars, I choose horse. Why? I saw a lot on the way over there. It was a long drive from home.

IMG_3757

Me on the horsie and having fun. I didn't cry a whit or feign worry, in fact, I was thrilled.

IMG_3765

The lady was fast, snip snip snip!

IMG_3769

Watching with fascination at myself in the mirror.

IMG_3783

I look to ma and pa who are watching me. Ma had emotional watery eyes and Dad was smiling at me, all proud.

"I like it, it looks neat," Pa says.

IMG_3785

Woah nellie! Hot air!

IMG_3795

The finale! You like?

Eitan

6 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG
I'm tearing up over here in Boston and it ain't because of the cold.
I can't believe how big he looks without his curls.....Clare I totally understand why ur tears are on the floor with his curls!!
xoxo
Auntie Keri

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Janis said...

one big word: AWWWWWW!

Yes I likey, you look handsome. I can imagine it is hard on your mommy. I refuse let anyone cut Raine's hair. I am NOT ready for that :-D

Whether it's this new hairdo or if you stayed with your longer hairdo, you're one cutey patooney!

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Eitan - you're a big boy now. Chloe hasn't have her first haircut... not sure when that will be!

I do like your haircut and I'm sure Chloe like it too! You're a cutie!!!

Hugs!

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger proudpetite said...

Hey you're all trimmed. I love your flying curls but with a haircut, I say you're a handsome boy!

 
At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww--- not a baby anymore!! CUTE! good hair cut... ha! dyan

 
At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) i love the shirt.. goes with the theme of hair. it still is taking some getting used to when i see you!!

its interesting how the picture in the back behind eitan has a face with hair. quite smiliar to your old do.

love ya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home