Friday, October 03, 2008

All in a month...

IMG_4805

A typical Sunday Morning.

IMG_4755

All growed up.

peeks

Putting on shorts in a silly way, but of course.

redhat

I love being silly.

Aidan was really sick with the stomach flu, poor kid had to have an iv. I tried to be a brave brother by standing near him and playing cars with him- I put my lucky red car on his belly to make him have a speedy recovery.

aj iv

In hospital bed.

IMG00358

At home with the iv still in, but he bounced back so fast that they took it out.

Aidan is doing really well now, resting a lot but he smiles and coos once again.

IMG_4769

"coo!"

Here's me at 2 months old for comparison:

cute

We look different don't me? First of all, Aidan has blue eyes for sure.

And yes, my brother has red hair- he also has more hair than I had until I reached around 6 months old.

IMG_4789

Aidan's hair.

Here's me at 6 months:

IMG_8200

See? Wasn't kidding- I was around 7.5 months old at that time.

IMG_4793

In one of my possible career's uniform, hey, think cleanly!

IMG_4804

Dad and I in front of a plane at an open house of an airfield in Livermore. Look carefully, you'll see two planes zooming behind us :)

IMG_4811

Mi casa :) I love our new home. We're still moving things around but for now, Aidan and I have invaded our home.

IMG_4751

And Aidan says hello by the way.

Til then,
eitan

1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my brain keeps trying to figure out who he looks like more...In that last pic he looks a lot like Mally

 

Post a Comment

<< Home