Friday, August 22, 2008

Evidences, Museum and Park, oh my!

ajtalk

Well, remember I told you about how much Eitan loves touching me? I decided to get it noted via pictures and you'll see for yourselves that I was not kidding.

IMG_4663

"Hey, wake up!"

IMG_4666

"Yo, wake up, I wanna play!!"

IMG_4669

"aaaaidan??"

IMG_4678

"AAAJJJJJ!!!!!" *licks*

IMG_4679

(evidence, enough said).

Even to this day, Big Bro Elk is relentless- that's good to know, it means his love for me is unconditional as I for him. Thank goodness for big brothers.
____________________________________________________________________

elktalk

Alright, I admit it Aidan but I was super excited because it was time to go to the Museum in San Jose.

Now, the museum was filled with interactive hands on fun! I got to play in the water world, I explored the circles and its infinities possibilities and even got to paint my own face freely without reservation.

This was a cool place, I'd throw the ball into the funnel and it'd suck it down to come out and I'd do it all over again. Each time I threw in a ball or two, it'd do something different, never being in the same pattern. Fascinating!

IMG_4611

IMG_4612

IMG_4614

And face painting,

IMG_4637

I tried to cover up a lot more but some almost drooped into my eyes and Ma swooped me away from the paint station. Darn.


We live nearby few parks and the closest is at a school few blocks away. We walked there and I got to swing forever, climb high and challenge my limits.

IMG_4564

Walking to the park.

IMG_4567

Mommy and me.


IMG_4569

Wheeee!

IMG_4581

Walking on chains, Dad says to me.

IMG_4583

"Mom, lookit, I'm walking on chains!"

IMG_4587

Wheeee again!

IMG_4595

"Climbing up (with Daddy's sturdy help)...

IMG_4599

high!"

Daddy has been busy doing things around the house. He did a lot of projects as Mom was doing her mommy duty (which consists of keeping us sane in the kitchen, clothes and having fun). I get to help Dad from time to time:

IMG_4332

Someday I'm gonna grow up to be as handy as he is!

IMG_4655

IMG_4657

Daddy made this cool board for me to put up my artwork and some pictures I'm proud of. I love seeing it above my play area.

IMG_4643

(play area, it looks so much better right now than it did in the picture. Dad made the board with the leftover moulding base of our house- he's one creative resourceful dude, I tell yah)
____________________________________________________________

ajtalk

This is what I do most of the time everyday, so far:

IMG_4555

IMG_4701

IMG_4628

IMG_4600

I have to, I'm growing like a weed and here's two pictures for you to compare:

aidan ma outside

Me at 2 days old.

IMG00261

Me at one month old.

Here's a picture that will explain my name sign:

IMG_4627

Choose a hand, make your fingers say "two" or "peace". Imagine you were signing a "quote". Now, put that hand above your eyebrow, slant it sideways not vertical- and squeeze it as if you were saying "quote" two times (Aid-an). That's my name sign because of the lines you see in the picture (by my left eyebrow).

Well, that's that for now- til next time and who knows when that'd be... but before we end this blog, here's a fun picture to share:


IMG_4741


Cheers!
elk and aj

4 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger Janis said...

cute cute cute!! the pictures with eitan trying to wake aidan up are hilarious.. so cute

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger funniah said...

love all the pictures, espeically the last one. lol. the one of you pushing eitan on the swing is beautiful. did jk realise you pixed him during the time?

one more day before i see aidan and eitan again...
(you can tell, im out of it)
mwah xoxo

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger The Comin Family said...

Love the pictures of the boys together!! Especially the ones of big brother Eitan trying his best to wake up his little playmate. :)

 
At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like AJ's namesign because its handshape is related to Eitan's in a way. Scary how much he grew in one month!
Is that a haircut I spy on Eitan in the Optometrist's office (and is it Dr. Chan?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home